Sunday, October 24, 2021

Unique Lighthouse Themed iPhone 13 Cases

Cartoon Lighthouse iPhone 13 Case

Need a little more Lighthouse in your life?  These iPhone 13 cases might just be perfect for you!  I have loved lighthouses my entire life.  The first that I visited was the Cape May lighthouse.  It was always a challenge to climb the stairs all the way to the top.  My parents had told me that if I made it to the top by myself I could get anything I wanted from the giftshop.  I made it and got my first pair of binoculars!  Now I live near the two Cape Henry lighthouses and couldn't be more excited.  They are incredibly beautiful.

My favorite lighthouse themed iPhone 13 case is the cartoon case featured above.  It is so cute and pretty.  The lighthouse falls in a perfect location on the phone case so you can see it clearly.  I also love that you can see under the water with all of the fish and that the fish and water have reflections lending the design depth.  

Lighthouse and Bicycle iPhone 13 Case
Beautiful Lighthouse iPhone 13 Case
Full Moon Lighthouse iPhone 13 Case
Beautiful Lighthouse iPhone 13 Case

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...